All prospective candidates for any class must get their names registered at the school office. The dates of registration shall be intimated through the Principal’s circular. No registration shall be made prior to the dates specified. Dates for interaction with the candidate will be given during the time of registration. Original mark sheet of the previous class should be submitted at the time of registration.
Selection will be strictly on merit, subject to the availability of seats in each class. The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specified syllabus for the Entrance. But a formal valuation will be conducted based on the previous knowledge of students.
A copy of birth certificate showing the date of birth from Municipality/ Panchayat Smiti should be produced at the time of admission. Minimum age is 3 years on April 1 for admission to Nursery, 4 years for admission to L.K.G and 5 years for U.K.G. No affidavit will be accepted. If it is found that false Birth Certificate has been produced to obtain admission, the candidate will be barred from studying in this institution. Date of Birth as shown in the birth certificate once registered cannot be altered on any account. Please bring extra two passport size photos along with application form.
Class I to IX
Admission will be granted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school, copy of Birth Certificate from Municipality/ Panchayat Smiti, copy of mark sheet of the previous class and pass certificate. Admission form must be filled by the Parents/Guardian only. Decision pertaining to admission to any class belongs solely to the school administration.
Enrolment in St. Mary’s Implies on the part of the students and parents willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
Since admission to class XI is designated to be selective in the Board’s scheme of education, student of class X must apply for admission to class XI after their 10th standard. Forms for admission to class XI must be collected from the school office. Dates will be announced to the students. If forms are not collected on the prescribed dates, it will be presumed that your child will not be coming back for admission to the +2 classes. The completed forms are to be returned to the office on the prescribed dates.
ELIGIBILITY WILL DEPEND ON THE FOLLOWING
A) Regularity in attendance and work during classes IX-X as well as good character and discipline. Mere academic performance will not make the student eligible for admission to class XI.
B) High academic performance in the terminal examination, unit test and consistent academic performance in class IX-X.
Admission and Withdrawal
1. Boys and Girls to be admitted to L.K.G should be of minimum 31/3 years old. an interaction with the child along with his/her parents is required prior to admission.
2. students seeking admission to other classes are to appear for an entrance test an a data fixed by the school.
3. Parents / guardians are requested to fill in the admission form with utmost accuracy. the date of birth and other details once entered will not be changed later.
4. a students seeking to any class will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she:-
(i) has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to C.B.S.C., Delhi or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
(ii) has the merit needed for the admission for that class.
(iii) Satisfies the requirements of limits (minimum & maximum) of age as determined by the state Government.
(a). the School leaving Certificate/ TC signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and counter signed by the education authority.
(b). documents in support of his having passed the qualifying examination.
5. New Admissions are taken against vacant seats only.
6. No transfer certificate [TC] is issued until all dues to the school have been cleared.
7. The School reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose academic performance is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
8. Grave insubordination or contempt of authority justifies immediate dismissal.
9. Notwithstanding anything in the prospectus, the Principal may at his/her absolute discretion, ask a parents at any time to take his/her ward out of the School.