WE ARE MINORITY INSTITUTION
The Educational Rights of the Minorities
1. Right to administer educational institution of their choice.
2. Right to appoint Governing Bodies of their choice.
3. Right to admit students of their communities first.
4. Right to appoint Principals, Headmaster and Teachers of their choice provide they have minimum qualifications prescribed by the Government.
5. Right to take reasonable fees from students, if the educational institution are not receiving grant -in- aid from the government .
6. Right to select the medium of instruction.
7. Right to fix a uniform dress for the students.
8. Right to each religion and conduct worship for the children of the minority community.
9. Right to admit either boys or girls or both.
10. Right not to be nationalized by the Government.