EXAMINATION & PROMOTION
1. Academic performance is evaluated in a Continuous and Comprehensive manner as desired by the C.B.S.C. 40% marks is required in each subject for passing.
2. Each student is required to be present for 90% of School days as a precondition for promotion and to appear for the C.B.S.C. examination.
3. Student who are absent from regular examination for any reason will not be examined separately.
4. If a pupil is not able to appear for the whole or a part of an examination for a valid reason, his/her case will be considered on the year’s record
5. In case a student is found using unfair means in an examination, she/he will be zero in that paper and debarred from appearing for the rest of the papers. Repetition of the same offence will result in dismissal.
6. Grades and not rank are given if the children after each examination. No grade will give be given if a student has absent in any subject.
7. Result declared at the end of the year is final. Parents and guardians are not expected to dictate terms to the school authorities regarding their child’s promotion or detention, which is decided on the basic of the merit of performance of the child. In all questions of promotion or detention is final.
8. Not answer sheet of the Annual examination will be shows to the parents. Those who may want to have the answer sheet for any grave reason shall apply for it with a fee of Rs. 500 per subject.
9. No one is allowed to make copiec or picture of the answer sheet.