GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil. students and their parents must strictly conform to the instructions, rules and regulations laid down in this regard.
2. All students should make it a point to be courteous and polite at all times. the school is judged by their decorum of behaviors. they should obey the school Head Boy and Head Girl.
3. All students are expected to attend all school functions and meetings.
4. Pupil are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behavior outside. Any reports of objectionable conduct outside the school on the part of the pupils make them liable to disciplinary action and even dismissal from the school.
5. All student should reach the school at least ten minutes before the warning bell for the assembly. Late comes will not be admitted to the class without the Principal's permission.
6. In order to acquire a good command of the English language, which is the medium of instruction, students should speak only English in the school premises.Hindi may be spoken during the Hindi lesson only.
7. School tasks assigned by the teachers should be done punctually. No book, newspapers, periodical and the like shall be brought to the school without the sanction of the Principal.
8. Silence must be observed in the school campus during class hours.
9. Pupils are not allowed to leave the school campus during the interval.
10. The Principal, for breaches again regularity or discipline, may impose fines.
11. The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory, whose conduct in the school or outside is harmful to other students or whose guardians show little or no interest in their wards. Grave insubordination, discourtesy or disrespect to teachers, contempt of authority and wilful damage to the property of the school or physical violence will result in dismissal from the school.
12. Running and shouting in the school building is not allowed. when using staircase and corridors all must keep to the left. Walking or standing around the office area or the visitors lobby shall be avoided even during recess.
13. No student will be allowed to go home during the school hours; parents shall not requested for early leaves for their ward unless there is a grave reason for it.
14. Students are not allowed to wear or bring valuable ornaments to the school.
15. No one is allowed to bring fast food / junk food for their Tiffin.
16. All should be particularly careful not to throw paper, plastic, etc anywhere in the school premises. They Should use the waste paper basket and bins specially provided for the purpose.
17. in case of illness extending over a week's time, a medical certificate must be produced along with the leave application before the scholastic returns to school.
18. If a child continues to be absent for 15 days without permission his/her name will be struck off the school rolls and in case of rejoining, subject to the Principal's discretion, readmission fees shall be paid to the school.
19 No pupil will be promoted before the end of the school years.
20. Any kind of damage done to the properties of the school must be made good.
21. When students leave the classroom for P.T., Library, Laboratory, etc. They must walk along the corridors and stairs in double files and in perfect silence.
22. Students are not allowed to remain in the class room during recess or P.T. periods. Once on the playground they should not return to the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
23. Cycle must be kept locked in the place provided. The school will not responsible for the safety or security of bicycles students are not permitted to bring two-wheeler or four wheeler to the school.
24. The school cannot be held responsible for book, money or any such articles lost. Students must look after their own things. Is is not advisable for children to bring money, cell phone or any such valuable articles to the school.
25. No gift to the members of the staff or other demonstration in their honour will be allowed without the permission of the Principal.
26. All accounts of the term must be settled in full before the beginning of the examination. If the accounts are not satisfactory balanced, the pupils will not be allowed to sit for the examination nor will their reports be sent.
Absence and Leave
1. No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from the parents or guardian and in the space provided in the diary, and that too, only for serious reasons.
2. No child will be allowed to leave the school during school hours except for serious reasons, and that too, with a written request from the parents or guardians of the candidate.
3. Absence without leave is liable to punishment either with a fine or any other from at the principal's discretion. Repeated absence the student liable to dismissal. Frequent late coming, failure to bring books, etc. will render the child liable to be sent home.
4. All Pupils are expected to be present in the last working day before the commencement of each vacation. absence without previous permission renders the child liable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls.